Friday, March 26, 2010

Pink And Elegant. Did I just make this???


To answer my own question (it's ok to answer yourself, right?..of course!) yes I actually made a girly, foo-foo bracelet and earring set. The scary part is, I'm in love with them! As it stands, I'm not a girly-girl. I never have been. Black has and always will be my favorite color. But I guess something about Spring just opens my mind up to other avenues...even though this set would not match my tattoo and nose piercing to a T...I am proud of my work. :)

Last night I listed these earrings. You can find the earrings here.









Today I listed the matching bracelet. You can find it here.


My Mother would be unhappy if she knew I was using her antique pitcher (that for what ever reason she told me to take it home?) as a prop...but what mama don't know won't hurt her.

Yep, very proud of these two.




Time to settle down. Work comes early tomorrow.

Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment