Thursday, March 25, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

No photos of the items I've been creating yet. Resin is still sitting up, but I will have them soon. In the mean time I decided to add a few of my favorite items on Etsy. These are my wish list...and there are many more not listed.

Hope you enjoy!



From Top-Bottom, Left-Right

1) The Waterfall a turquoise organza pearl and moss hair wreath by: gardensofwhimsy
2) Cashmere scarf with metallic stripes by: laurenshari13
3) Tiny Tulips Kitty ZipPURR Pouch by: catcalls
4) Petals of Spring Soap Slice by: asliceofdelight
5) Hippy Girl Handmade Soap made w/real Coconut Milk by: deshawnmarie
6) Womens Crochet Headband with Bow Accent-Ivory by: brokenhallelujah
7) Bohemian Rhapsody Hipster Necklace by: faerymoongoddess
8) Twilight Inspired Black and Crimson Double Bloom Headband by: JLRYDesigns
9) A Sing Red Drop Necklace by: Gamut
10) The Audrey Bucket hat/croche with Detachable flower by: OlivanHampton

Happy Friday Eve everyone!

Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment